FULL NAME: Ray Hushpuppi a.k.a Aja Puppi or Aja 4
DATE OF BIRTH: June 14, 19__ (Year Not Verified Yet).
STATE OF ORIGIN: (Not Verified).
OCCUPATION: (Not Known)
Complete Biography Of Hushpuppi
Ray Hushpuppi whom is also called “Aja Puppi” a.k.a Aja 4 was born on June 14. He is a Malaysian-base-Nigerian philanthropist. Hushpuppi once revealed that he used to be a crazy gambler that gamble anything.
The photos and videos he shares on his social media handles show the kind of life he lives as he believes highly in living large and having fun to the utmost. As he claims to have works hard for his money after all.
HUSPUPPI EDUCATIONAL CAREER:
Loading…. . . ..
(Nill) Nothing gathered yet.
Loading…. . . ..
HUSPUPPI NET WORTH:
Currently, no estimation was covered as the actual net worth of Ray Hushpuppi, but according to what I gathered from some of his fans(followers to be precise); It was disclosed that he(Hushpuppi) has a Rolls Royce, latest Range Rover and some other cars (which weren’t mentioned/disclosed). He also loves travelling in private jet whereby he buys expensive drinks which worth millions of naira, likewise when he visits club. He is also a Gucci lover, he had a lot of Gucci shoes and clothes.
We can currently say; Hushpuppi worth billions of naira.
Read More About Hushpuppi via All Naija Entertainment
Things you’ve probably might have not known about RAY HUSPUPPI
1. Hushpuppi whose real name is Raymond Igbalodely was born on June 14.
2. The famous Malaysian-based philanthropist also referred to as Aja 4 and Aja Puppi once revealed that he used to be a heavy gambler.
3. It is difficult to accurately calculate the net worth of Hushpuppi. But he uses some expensive cars such as; Rolls Royce and Range Rover.
4. Hushpuppi is a lover of Gucci’s clothes and shoes, and he can certainly afford them.
5. He was once spotted at the Naomi Campbell‘s ‘Fashion for Relief’ charity event, hanging out with a number of big celebrities.
6. He has two children, a boy and a girl from two different women.
7. He is one of the individuals that musician, 9ice, mentioned in his controversial hit song ‘Living Things’ which was widely believed as promoting internet fraud(sters) in Nigeria.
EVENTS AND HISTORY OF HUSPUPPI:
Recently on social media, Hushpuppi took up fight with Nigeria hip-hop artists which includes; Kcee, Davido, Phyno etc..
During the fight, Hushpuppi took his IG handle to write the below claiming some artists wants to receive his handshake and his greetings:
KCEE VS HUSHPUPPI
|Kcee et Hushpuppi|
During the same fight, KCEE out of anger wrote the below as a fire-back to Hushpuppi.
We are musicians not paupers. Who exactly do you think you are to open your mouth and insult a musician that sweats day and night in the studio?
You have no credibility, no known source of income and yet you come on social media to attack hard working Nigerian musicians with traceable wealth.
Let’s face it, I think we’ve had enough of this nonsense and disrespect form you. Really, What do you do for a living, what is your talent, how did you make your money, what brand do you represent? I will take it upon myself to raise a petition against you. We want to know your source of income since you now have the nerves to come on social media and call out a brand. Who is your father, Are you OBO , are you a taxable Nigerian. We need to start asking questions and the EFCC @officialefcc needs to start paying more ‘Attention To detail’.”
|Kcee Vs Hushpuppi|
NOTE: These are the few details I’m able to gather about HUSHPUPPI as though some content(s) may be added to this soon.
THROWBACK PHOTOS OF HUSHPUPPI
HUSHPUPPI IN 2017:
(Null)…………. . .. . . . . . . . .