Ray Hushpuppi whom is also called “Aja Puppi” a.k.a Aja 4 was born on June 14. He is a Malaysian-base-Nigerian philanthropist. Hushpuppi once revealed that he used to be a crazy gambler that gamble anything.
The photos and videos he shares on his social media handles show the kind of life he lives as he believes highly in living large and having fun to the utmost. As he claims to have works hard for his money after all. Read Full Biography Here
Read Also: 7 Facts You Do Not Know About BNAIRA [Must Read]
Things you’ve probably might have not known about RAY HUSPUPPI
1. Hushpuppi whose real name is Raymond Igbalodely was born on June 14.
2. The famous Malaysian-based philanthropist also referred to as Aja 4 and Aja Puppi once revealed that he used to be a heavy gambler.
3. It is difficult to accurately calculate the net worth of Hushpuppi. But he uses some expensive cars such as; Rolls Royce and Range Rover.
4. Hushpuppi is a lover of Gucci’s clothes and shoes, and he can certainly afford them.
5. He was once spotted at the Naomi Campbell‘s ‘Fashion for Relief’ charity event, hanging out with a number of big celebrities.
6. He has two children, a boy and a girl from two different women.
7. He is one of the individuals that musician, 9ice, mentioned in his controversial hit song ‘Living Things’ which was widely believed as promoting internet fraud(sters) in Nigeria.